PEMBROKE YOUTH HOCKEY
2019/2020 Fundraising Raffle
$10,000 Grand Prize
Plus a chance to win Free 2020/2021 PYH tuition
The winning ticket number will be drawn on Friday, February 7th, 2020 at Pembroke Country Club at our PYH Parents Night Out Event. RSVP here.
• Winner does not need to be present at the event.
• Winner is responsible for all taxes on the cash prize.
• 100% of the proceeds minus expenses go to PYH.
• Up to 300 raffle tickets will be sold at $100 each.
• Families in good standing that buy (or sell to someone outside of PYH) 3 or more tickets are entered in a chance to win one free tuition.
Please return any sold ticket stub and payment to the PYH Mailbox at Dorsey Sports no later than Feb 1st, 2020.
If you wish to not sell a ticket, please return this letter and full ticket and stub to the PYH Mailbox at Dorsey Sports by Jan 1st, 2020.
Tickets will also be sold online this year again. Click HERE to purchase a ticket with a debit or credit card. Your raffle ticket # will be emailed to you with a receipt. We will also have physical tickets available upon request. Please reach out to your coach or any PYH board member with questions.
PYH Fundraising Committee
$10,000 Raffle Rules
Objective: To raise funds and enhance the overall experience for players and families.
Summary: $10,000 cash prize raffle. The raffle will run through Friday, February 1st 2020. Winning ticket will be drawn February 7th, 2020. Winner does not need to be present at the event. Winner is responsible for all taxes on the cash prize.
• $100 raffle tickets (plus $3.50 online fee) - $10,000 cash to the winner. The remaining proceeds from all tickets sold will go back to the program, minus expenses.
• The board is recommending each PYH player attempt to sell at least 1 raffle ticket. Tickets can be purchased online at www.pembroketitansyouth.org. Physical tickets will be available upon request to Coaches or the PYH Board.
• February 7th, 2020, the ticket numbers will be drawn in reverse order until the winner is selected (The winner does not need to be present).
• Any family in good standing that buys (or sell to someone outside of PYH) three (3) or more raffle tickets on or before Friday, February 1st 2020, shall be entered into a lottery drawing to receive a free tuition for the 2020/2021 season. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any name that should be associated with your family. The winning name from the pool of qualifying players shall be drawn by lottery the same day as the cash prize drawing.
with any questions.